Monday, April 20, 2015

{{Knot}} Again - One of our Favorite Ways to Style a Maxi Dress

Hi Mermaids,

It is Kristi, the face behind the computer screen here at Nobella Grace.  I had shared with you last Spring and Summer one of my favorite ways to wear a maxi dress.  I am 5'5 and feel like I am at such an awkward height sometimes for Maxi Dresses.  My sister at 5'9 feels exactly the same way so it is perfect timing to bring out the gorgeous side knot.  This works for tall girls, short girls, medium girls, just about everyone and what I love is that it shows off your super cute shoes.

  Here are a few of our favorite ways to rock the knot:

Our Darra Maxi Dress tied in a high side knot



We love this look (found via Pinterest).  It is tied on the front side and looks gorgeous for a casual beachy look.

This look is my absolute favorite and I have yet to try it out (thank you Pinterest once again).  We love how it is tied in the middle of the maxi dress, it lends to a more glamorous look.  

Which is your favorite way to rock the Knot?  If you haven't tried it yet which look are you excited to add to your Summer Style?  Let us know below and one lucky Mermaid will win a $25 Gift Card to NBG Boutique.  Winner will be announced on Wednesday.  







4 comments:

  1. Love all of these! I have yet to try the maxi knot but I do love to add a side knot to my oversized tops, such as the NBG tie dye pocket tee that is currently one of my favorite NBG purchases to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the middle knot look. It shows your shoe selection and shows off your hard earned tan! Cannot wait to try this look out on some dresses this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the front, side knot...especially when walking in the beach. It helps keep my cute dress from dragging in the sand! I love all these looks though, makes me excited for summer! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. At only 5' tall, I haven't really tried maxi dresses -- I figured it was hopeless. I'm excited to have these options! I love the look of the side and front knot -- I think the side knot would work great with my height! 😊

    ReplyDelete