Monday, April 27, 2015

Healing the {{Heart Chakra}}


Often we look outside ourselves to find comfort, and to release and heal emotional and energetic blockages and traumas.  While there are many loving and qualified people available to help us, sometimes the most simple and intense healings we can have are ones that we conduct on our own behalf.  So today I would like to share some simple techniques you can use to heal your own heart and that I use on myself quite frequently! 
The most important ingredient here is Right Intent.  The purpose of this ritual is to focus your energy and concentration, and to put your Ego, conscious and unconscious Self on notice that this is important!
Be sure to read the ritual thoroughly so that you are clear about what you need to do, and what tools you may require so that you begin in an organized and calm state.  If you find the ritual helpful, please write and let me know.  I love and appreciate your feedback!

Purpose:  This simple healing ritual is for people who are blocked by fear, loneliness, grief and pain, and who have low self-worth and self-love.  The ritual gradually peels away layers of trapped and negative vibration, and allows a flood of healing light to rebalance and cleanse this chakra.  The treatment is gentle, and can be used over time to allow deeper and deeper levels of trauma to be easily released.  It can also be used for this lifetime and past life issues clouding your present direction and happiness.


Tools:  An unused green candle, a green stone (green aventurine is my fave), and essential oil blend (I will put the ingredients at the bottom of this post).

Method:  Leave yourself at least half an hour, and some quiet time afterwards for integration.  Place your candle, your oil blend, and crystal or stone down in front of you.  Quiet yourself, then light the candle and say the following,  “I release all fear.  I release all pain.  I am Joy.  I am Love.  I now embrace my Sacred Self.”  Sit quietly in front of the candle and close your eyes.  Visualize white Light surrounding your body and streaming into your heart. Feel the presence of a Higher Energy, God, Guides or Angels around you.  You may also want to offer up a Prayer for healing at this time.
When you are ready, take the oil, and rub it into the skin around your heart chakra in a circular counter-clockwise motion.  As you do this, breathe slowly and calmly and recite the following “I invite Love into my Heart.  I invite Love into my Life.  I am worthy and deserving of this Love.  Love is my nature.”  Say this as many times as feels right for you.  Feel your heart chakra gently softening, opening, and releasing the trapped energy.  Visualize Golden Light pouring into your Heart.  When you are finished, say a simple prayer of Thanks.  Sit or lie quietly and allow your body to become accustomed to its new, clearer vibration.
How to make the heart chakra essential oil blend:
You can use an empty glass roller bottle or simply mix the oils together in a small glass bowl before the ritual. 
Mix an even amount of each of the essential oils together: Ylang Ylang, Lemon, Lavender, Geranium, Orange or Citrus, Dried Rose Petals, and carrier oil of your choice. (I use fractionated coconut oil, FCO). 
                      
          xoxo, karabears


No comments:

Post a Comment