Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Unboxing My {{Mermaid Medley}}


Hello Ladies! So happy you have joined me! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jenna Valentino Pintor! I used to blog for Nobella Grace and took a little hiatus when things got busy. I'm so happy to be back in action {{thank you Kristi}}! I have missed you all and I have especially missed talking all things NBG fashion!

I wish I could sit here and cover EVERYTHING that I have missed while I was gone, but we will eventually get to that because I have A LOT of ideas when it comes to my blog posts...
BUT first things first: NBG's Mermaid Medley!

Like a lot of you, I JUMPED at the chance to receive a coveted {{mermaid medley}}. I mean, 2 amazing hand-picked items for only $35 and free shipping...yes please! I knew these pieces would be AWESOME because they are picked by Kristi in the LA fashion district and she always picks unique, one-of-a-kind items that are PERFECT for me.

I waited anxiously for my package to arrive and was SO excited when it did (a day early! Thanks USPS)! I ripped open the package with all my might and was in AWE! Two beautiful pieces, just my size, and unlike anything I would typically pick for myself. Kristi knows me well...I tend to shop in my comfort zone and these two pieces took me beyond that...which I love her for.

When I got home, I tried them on and decided how to style them! I'm so excited to get the chance to share it with you all!

First up: A stunning evergreen Everly midi dress


This dress was OH SO SOFT and the perfect work appropriate length. The sleeves are long, but I pushed them up, because I'm more of a 3/4 length fan. The neckline is V, but not too low. It looks fabulous with a simple braided belt and comfy booties {clearance} from Target!


To add another dimension to my look, I grabbed my {{Marley Scarf}} that is oversized and super cozy and made it into a shawl. Shop all of Nobella Grace's scarves {{right here}}! I love that this piece hugs all of my curves and makes me feel beautiful. A wonderful "throw on and go" dress that will keep you looking chic and pulled together!

Next Up: A stunning animal print dress by Everly


So I'm not typically a huge animal print fan, but I was so excited to try this piece. I love Everly dresses for work and this one was super flattering. It looks adorable just paired with a pair of black booties.


To kick it up a notch, I added a black lace kimono that is {{vintage}} Nobella Grace. I think the Lulu and Lace Cardigan would be darling with this dress as well!


For my final look, I wanted to recreate something I had seen on Pinterest. Take a dress and add a sweater over top for a casual and extra cozy look. This one I call "rocker chic". I'm OBSESSED and can't wait to rock this look when it cools off a bit! I added the Ella sweater in black, but it is still available in oatmeal {{shop here}}.

Thanks for checking out my exclusive {{mermaid medley}} ensembles! Can't wait to see what ya'll got in yours!

Until Next Time,
Jenna

Follow Me on Instagram!
@jvalpintor





No comments:

Post a Comment