Monday, October 26, 2015

{{Reveal}} Talking to Heaven Interactive Reading

Happy Monday Mermaids!! This week I decided to use the Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards by Doreen Virtue and James Van Praagh to deliver your weekly motivational message from your loved ones in Heaven. Be sure to leave me a comment below with your feedback and if your message resonated with you! I'd love to hear it! <3
 



Card #1 Life is a Series of choices. Choose love.
 
"Love is the true nature of your soul. By making a choice from love instead of fear, you are saying yes to God. I remember in life when I would let other people's opinions of me define who I was. I was never good enough to be accepted. That was because I was living in fear. But now I know how much more powerful love is."
 
"By making the right choices, you welcome abundance into every aspect of your life, and I want nothing more than for you to be happy. So with every choice you make, stay true to your nature and choose love. Fear separates; love unites. From over here I will try to remind you to always attempt to see love in all you do; that way you can live a happier more fulfilling life while on Earth."
 
 
Card #2 Remember me by the happy memories we created.
 
"I can see you remembering me with heaviness in your heart, because you worry and grieve. These are normal, beautiful, and understandable emotions. ..and they are part of your healing. However, when the dust settles, I really wish you would focus upon our happy times instead of the sad ending."
 
"Keep my memory alive by thinking of me at our most joyful times. When something stirs a pleasant memory, talk to me about this, and know that I will hear you and share the sentimental moment with you."
 
 
Card #3 We have been together in dreams.
 
"When you are dreaming, I can more easily connect with you. That's why you've seen and felt my presence while you sleep. Sometimes you fully remember our dream connections, and other times you have a sense that we were together, without a clear memory."
 
"These experiences are very real! Your soul is traveling while you dream, and I meet you at a similar vibrational level, where we can talk, share, and heal together. These dream connections make me as happy as they do you. I'm also delighted to help you understand their meaning in our conversations."




If you enjoyed this interactive reading, meet me back here on the Nobella Grace Blog every Monday so I can help get your week set off in the right direction with each card picked with YOU in mind! :)
 
XOXO, Karabears

No comments:

Post a Comment