Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What to Wear for ((Thanksgiving))

Hi Mermaids!

I don't know about you, but I am stressing at the fact that Halloween is long gone and Thanksgiving is next week! I have 5 million things on my holiday season to do list and the last thing I want to do is stress over my outfit choices. Simple and easy, I reach for my favorite Nobella Grace pieces and create something for any type of Thanksgiving atmosphere. When it comes to creating a Thanksgiving ensemble in a snap, just remember the three C's: Casual, Cozy, and Classy. Which one will YOU choose?


Casual
This outfit is perfect for a laidback evening with family and friends. Grab a comfy cardi and some distressed jeans! Add some booties and simple, delicate jewelry to finish off the look. Be casual, comfy, and pulled together at the same time! Shop some of my favorite Nobella Grace cardis and distressed jeans here: ((Mint + Fringe Cardi))((Paige Skinny Jeans)), ((Sadie Cardi)), and ((Scarlett Jeans)).

Cozy
Headed to Thanksgiving dinner on a chilly evening? Why not be cozy, but super chic at the same time? I love this gorgeous tribal print dress paired with thick fleece lined leggings, and knee high riding boots. Shop some of my favorite cozy/casual NBG dresses here: ((Brooklyn Dress))((Belles Blues Dress)), and ((Cari Pocket Dress)).

 Classy
If you need to dress up on Thanksgiving for a special dinner or event, don't fret! Grab a gorgeous full length dress and a WOW statement necklace. Pair this beautiful outfit with a pair of your favorite heels! Shop some of my favorite ultra classy and stunning Nobella Grace dresses here: ((Boho Maxi Dress))((Boho Vibes Maxi Dress)), and ((Ellie Maxi Dress)).

Thanks for reading along, lovely ladies! Can't wait to see all of your Thanksgiving #OOTDs! Don't forget to tag @nobellagrace to show off your #nbgstyle!

Until Next Time,
Jenna

follow me on instagram: jvalpintor

No comments:

Post a Comment