Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Let's Talk {{Tunics}}

Happy Wednesday Mermaids!

Let's talk {{tunics}}! 

Tunics are by far my FAVORITE fall staple! With an amazing length, flowy fit, and flattering look, they take up most of my closet! They can be worn so many different ways and I'd love to show you some of my favorite outfits using a tunic as the focal point!

First Up: 
{{Out + About}}
One of my favorite ways to wear a tunic is out + about with a pair of destroyed denim! I love the {{Denim + Lace Striped Tunic}} paired with the {{Paige Skinny Jeans}}! Just add some booties for a simple and chic weekend look! I think this tunic would also look fabulous worn unbuttoned with a white tank or graphic tee underneath!


{{Date Night}}
The great thing about tunics is depending on the length, they can be worn as a dress! The beautiful striped {{Bailey Tunic}} has an awesome hi low hemline making it long enough in the front and back for leggings! I added motorcycle booties for a classic look that's sure to have your date giving you tons of compliments...PLUS it's beyond comfy! #winwin :)


 {{Office Chic}}
Why not wear a tunic at the office too? I paired the lovely {{Jane Tunic Top}} with grey Stella skinnies from Banana Republic. I am dyinggggg over the unique detail of lace sleeves to add a feminine touch to this look! To finish the ensemble, I grabbed my favorite slate grey motorcycle booties. An easy, breezy look in snap!

Thanks for reading lovelies! How do YOU wear your favorite Nobella Grace tunic? Leave me a comment below + let me know!

Until Next Time
Xoxo
Jenna

{{follow me on IG: jvalpintor}}

No comments:

Post a Comment