Monday, September 28, 2015

{{Reveal}} card reading with karabears

Happy Monday!! This week I decided to do my reading a little differently! I decided to use a 60-card deck called The Law of Attraction Cards by Esther & Jerry Hicks. These cards are all very positive and the messages are sent to remind you that you do have personal control of your life experience & that we were all meant to live a joyful life; and we also know that conscious, deliberate self-empowerment is essential to living such a life. So with that being said, I have pulled a 3 card spread that is relatable to everyone now I feel and it offers up some great advice on the Law of Attraction and how to set clear intentions for what you would like to attract in your daily lives!  



I
Understand the Rules of the Game of Life

"Now that I understand the rules of this Game of Eternal Life...now that I understand the powerful Law of attraction and Deliberate Creation, I can prepave, segment by segment, my life experience into becoming the Allower I was born to be...for I was destined to a life of fulfillment and never-ending joy." 


I Divide Each Day into Segments of Intentions

The point from which you are consciously perceiving - that point is a segment. Your day may be divided into many segments. It is not necessary to have a rigid schedule of segments, but it is important that you clearly identify when you are moving from one segment of intentions into another segment of intentions. 

As I Am Segment Intending, I Am Attracting

The way you feel is your point of attraction. And so, the value of Segment Intending is that you pause many times during your day to say: This is what I want and expect from this segment of my life experience. And as you set forth those powerful thoughts, you will attract into your experience what you want. 


Have a great week mermaids, hope it's your most positive one yet!!

Xoxo, Karabears 

No comments:

Post a Comment